ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE PT 3

cults, go outside; play me scroll


there are two ways to live your life. one is as if nothing is a miracle, the other is as everything is.
-albert einstein
(regarded as one of the most influential & best known scientist/intellectual of all time; theoretical physicist, philosopher & author)


dreamcatchers from the rearview of my vehicle



im found in the arms of love;
for your love it has saved my soul
I'll run to your arms of love
your lights gonna lead me home.

 hillsong


sweet6
sweet3-1
sweet2
sweet1-1
sweet
sources nicki parker's dreamcatchers / test mag


missing cellphone. losing money. my car was stolen in front of my home. yet a friend came by to give me her old phone. support poured in from the deepest unknown of their souls. how can I not be so appreciative? in the end - an attitude of gratitude is important... or you'll lose your mind.


xo, anna

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search