LIFE ITSELF IS ONLY A VISION

"life itself is only a vision, a dream
nothing exists except empty space and you,
and you are but a thought"
-unknown.. or alf?



PROJECT REPAINT:  bedroom door
wish I had before photos.. :(

 PROJECT REPAINT: antique dresser 
wish I had before photos :(

::: 3/4/2012 :::

just a small taste of my world.

1. moving in, painting painting painting, catching grasshoppers, shopping & ofcourse cats.
2. check out thee best cat app ever. its times like these I wish I had an iphone
3. Off to pick up my brother/bestfriend at the train station. I made a huge welcome home sign on bright neon poster
4. song: right me up, state radio

will be back by thursday. don't sweat the small stuff! have a good week!
xo,
anna

3 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Our cats look so much alike! Mine is grey, but they look so similar, it's crazy:D

I love those shoes!

And you are right, that cat app looks awesome. I don't have a smartphone either though.

Hope you had a good weekend!

tasha faye said...

such adorable photos! <3 hehe i love your buys. sooo good for just $6! this song makes me smile so much, so lovely and bright and summery xxxx

Sydney said...

love the brown shoes!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search